First off, what is a DTA?
- DTA stands for Disney Travel Agent. In order to get the Certified Disney stamp of approval, your agent would have had to complete courses in each area of Disney Vacations. Disney vacation planning is the way to go for your families special trip!
What Makes Booking With A CDTA So Special?
- First, the knowledge. Every CTDA has a certificate to prove it. I know that might not sound like much, but in order to even get just one, there are at least 20 courses they would have had to pass perfectly. Then there is a certification for each aspect of Disney. So long story short, your CDTA will know their stuff.
- Second, intimate knowledge of the parks themselves, and where to find characters at each time of the day. That comes in handy when you are hunting down your favorite Princess.
- Bundling capabilities. Only a CDTA can link all aspects of your Disney Vacation together. Say you want to take a 3 day Disney cruise, followed by 2 days in the park, including dining. Well your CTDA can do that plus lump in your flights and transportation, making the booking process seamless.
- Personalized Disney Vacation Planning. Use your CDTA from start to finish, absorb the knowledge and reap the benefits.
- Savings on On Park, and Off Park lodging and attraction. That’s right your CDTA will have ample knowledge of each of the areas surrounding a Disney Parks.
Where can I find a CDTA?
Luckily for you, you’re in the right place. I have been a CDTA for over 5 years now and visited ALL Disney parks at least once. I am a specialist in Disney Vacation Planning and have been to all the Major parks at least 7 times each, so I would say your vacation is safe in my hands!
You can visit my personal Disneyland brochure at: https://www.disneytravelcenter.com/eb65d0644b/ and/or give me a call at 602-303-5386 to get started on your next Magical Disney Vacation.