Hello Happy Holiday Travelers!
With Christmas just a few short weeks away, the travel season is yet upon us. Disney Vacation Planning is an excellent choice for families. Although it’s pretty well known for being all about the kids, did you also know that it is one of the most romantic getaway locations in the world? Not what you first think of with Disney Vacations, but depending on where you stay on park, your Disney experience could be completely different from your child packing counterparts!
Below is a list of the different types of Disney World Resorts. You can use this guide to navigate around the most child-friendly resorts or right to them.
Value: These are Disney resorts that are meant to cater to the busy, more cost-effective family. In other words, KID CENTRAL! All locations are in the Disney Magic Kingdom which allows for easy access to the park first. All of the interfaces at these resorts are interactive and meant to be played with, making it the ultimate kid-friendly experience:
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Moderate: These Disney Resorts will be a mix of families as well as a mix of generations. All of the resorts below are a happy medium between child and adult. The areas are big and restful, and there won’t be as much chitter chatter:
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Deluxe: These Disney Resorts are your best options for a romantic, more secluded and luxurious Disney Vacation Experience! The accommodations in these resorts make you see Disney for all of its luxurious glory. My personal favorite is the Animal Kingdom Lodge because of the sounds, the artwork and the animals right outside my window. It’s like being on a safari, without ever leaving your bedroom:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Deluxe Villas: For the Luxury Disney Family Experience. These villas a the largest Disney has to offer usually sleeping between 5 and 12 guest depending on the size. IF you are traveling with a larger party and all want to stay together, think of this as a small Disney house complete with kitchen:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Think you know which hotel is best for you? I am your go-to travel agent for all things Disney!
Give me a call at 602-303-5386 or fill out the form on the Adventures By Disney Page, and I will get you a Quote within 24 hours!