Christmas at Disneyland & Disney’s California Adventure
- These are 2 Parks that are open year round
- Ticket Options:
- Single Park or park hopper
- Disneyland Resort:
- Basically just the Magic Kingdom in California. Lots of shows, Princesses, and rides!
- Disney’s California Adventure Park
- Disney California Adventure® Park featuring the 12-acre Cars Land
Tips From a Travel Agent:
- Stay on the park – The options off Disney Resorts are few and pricey. For the money you are spending, it’s better to go this route to get more time in the park.
- The park hopper isn’t really needed here. Each park is filled with lots to do to fill an entire day.
With Disneyland California being so close to us here in Arizona, it makes it a very real option for a Christmas vacation. There is nothing more magical than breakfast with your favorite Disney character or Princess. With an onsite Disneyland resort stay and a Disney dining package, that is the extra touch that will have your little one screaming their head off! Because, let’s be honest, we as parents can’t wait for that scream your head off moment – The best part about Disney is that there truly is fun for all ages!
Disneyland Resort is just one big Magic Kingdom, complete with castle and the wonders of a Disney fairytale. This park is best for smaller children. The rides at Disneyland, typically cater to an experience that parents can experience with their small travelers. Rides like Mr.Toad’s Wild Ride are dark rides where there is a show on every adventure.
While Disney’s California Adventure park is where older children and adventure seekers alike can cruise through hair-raising rides like Grizzly River Run, with its twist, turns, and water rapids and falls for the perfect amount of splash and shiver. Whichever park you decide to spend the day in, there is plenty to do.
The Holidays are here at the Disneyland® Resort and it’s never been easier for Disney Guest to enjoy your visit, thanks to a few digital offerings now available.
Here are three ways you can plan ahead, save time and make the most out of your day:
- Download the Disneyland App: If you want to know what time “A Christmas Fantasy” Parade starts, the app not only captures entertainment show times but also attraction wait times, character appearance schedules and more.
- Opt for Disney MaxPass: For $10 per day per ticket, you get the convenience of digital Disney FASTPASS selections while in the park and unlimited Disney PhotoPass photo downloads for the day. Through the Disneyland App, once your mobile Disney FASTPASS barcode has been scanned at an attraction, your Clients can immediately reserve another attraction, like “it’s a small world” Holiday! PhotoPass downloads include holiday magic shots, attraction photos, and select character dining photos.*
- Pre-order Festive Bites: Mobile ordering through the Disneyland App is available at more than 20 quick-service restaurants around Disneyland and Disney California Adventure® Parks. You can simply choose a participating location, select an arrival time window for pickup, choose your items and place an order!** In addition to the full list of menu offerings at each of these locations, you can also order seasonal favorites, including the Open-Faced Turkey Sandwich at Flo’s V8 Cafe and Peppermint Holiday Sundae at Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor.
You can enjoy the Holidays at the Disneyland Resort now through Jan. 6, 2019.
As a Disney Vacation Planning specialist, I am here to help! Give me a call at (602) 473-5428, or visit the Adventures By Disney page and fill out the form!