It’s hard to believe that Christmas is just 3 weeks away, but here we are. Hopefully, you already have your vacation all planned out, but in case you don’t, here’s a quick list of the top 5 things to remember before you take your Disney Vacation.
- Be Sure All Of Your Fees Are Paid – If you booked with a Disney Travel agent, like myself, that part is totally covered by us. We will assure your vacation was squared away far before the date of travel, but in case you didn’t book with an agent, try me next time, and be sure you have the date of final payment circled and marked with a star somewhere you can see it daily. You would hate to show up and have lost your full deposit or have nowhere to stay, all because you forgot.
- Pre-Plan Your Day – Each Disney Park has something different to offer. On the Disney page on this website, there is a brief overview of each Disney Park and Destination so that you can plan your day accordingly. Word to the wise, get the fast pass, that way you can wait in one line while your name waits in another.
- Expect Crowds – Think about it, if you have the time to be at Disney, so does everyone else that’s there. Staying On-Park, can help with crowding, as all On-Park Disney guest get to enjoy extended before and after park hours.
- Coordinate Colors and Meeting Points – Disney is a Massive and Magical place. Groups tend to wonder, children can get lost, and families separated. Upon arriving to the park, picking a high sight that is towards the middle of the park becomes an excellent meeting point. Like The Castle in Magic Kingdom, or the Ball at Epcot. Also wearing bright colors or hats will make it easy to spot family members or small children that tend to step away to chase their favorite character.
- Finally, and this is probably most important… DON’T FORGET THE TICKETS!!! Though you can always buy tickets at the gate. There is no use paying twice for them. That is where a certified Disney Travel Advisor will always be your safest bet. They can coordinate with Disney to have the tickets replaced immediately, and a mistake, won’t have to ruin your vacation.
So there you are, 5 easy things to remember to keep yourself on track for your Disney Vacation. If you haven’t made your plans just yet, don’t worry it is not too late. While You did miss the Ultimate Disney Christmas Package, but booking your Disney tickets and hotel stay is a perfect holiday Disney Vacation. Your whole Disney Vacation can be handled by calling me, Tia at 602-303-5386, or filling out the form on the Adventures By Disney page, and I will get you a quote within 24 hours.