Cruises are popular amongst travelers for how much they offer. Food, nightlife, and activities are all included. First you figure out when, then on which cruise line, then where you want to go. Use the list below to aid you in your search. Then, once you have it figured out, fill out the form for a quote within 24 hours.
*If you have never cruised before a 3 days cruise would be best. Cruises come in 3, 4, 5, 7 and 7+ day cruises.
Tips For First Time Cruisers
- Don’t Forget Your Passport.
- Arrive at the time of first check in. The quicker you can get on the ship, the better.
- Make specialty dinner reservations with the concierge on the ship the first day.
- Bring 2 to 3 Formal outfits. Dinner is a formal occasion and without the proper dress you will be turned away.
- Choose second dining, if there is not a free dining option. First dining typically starts within the 5 or 6 o’clock hours. With most cruises leaving the port around 5pm, If you have gone on an excursion you may not make it back in time to get properly changed. There is always room service and snack kiosk all around the ship if you need something to tide you over to dinner.
- Families with very small children may want to choose first dining if the goal is for everyone to eat together. There is a lot of excitement on a ship, little ones tend to get tired quickly.
- Pre-purchase a drink package. The food is included but drinks are not. Water(tap) is given or in some cases unsweet teas. Even coffee and soda will need a drink package. If not they will charge it to your room, and drinks in international waters can get very pricy.
- Prepay Gratuities whenever possible, the rate is usually cheaper.
- 4 guest per cabin is the normal max. Beds are twin sized so two grown adults may be uncomfortable.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to be considered the main guest in a cabin. Families with older teenagers will still need to have at least one adult listed in each cabin.
Top Cruise Line Overview
Types of Cruises
Check with your agent or the cruise line to assure which ports of call are on your trip.
Ready to Book your Cruise?
Please fill out the form below for more cruise information.