Why Group Travel?
Group Travel is an excellent way to keep your entire party on a schedule and all together. So if you are hosting a:
- Family Reunion
- Destination Wedding
- Business Function
Then group travel is what you need
What is considered “Group Travel”?
Your party is considered a group when you need:
- more than 7 cabins on a cruise
- more than 9 seats on a flight
- more than 10 rooms at a resort
- and more than 5 rooms on a Disney Vacation.
Anything smaller than that can just be booked as a regular vacation. You can still link rooms together, but you will not get a discounted “group” rate, until the above is met.
Things To Know:
- Typically when group travel is formed, there is one main point of contact or ‘POC.’ That point of contact is then given a group number and that number is how all travel will be coordinated through the members of the group. Individual reservation numbers, payment options, and unique travel arrangement can happen for each member of the group, allowing flexibility and function when making travel arrangements. Or, if it works better for you, all arrangements can be handled through the ‘POC.’
- Traveling as a group is the best way to assure that all of your guest are coordinated together.
- The ‘POC’ of the group usually receives the largest discount. Even free rooms in most cases.
- Cruises and all inclusive vacations are the two most common group travel plans.
- Group Tours receive exclusive entry to most attractions that are solely for your group
- Don’t skimp on the travel insurance! Tia can get your entire group insured as part of the trip cost.
Ready to be the ‘POC?’
Fill out the form below and receive a quote in 24 hours to start with.