Travel Documents

travel readyReady to go? Did you do an ID check?
To travel anywhere domestic you will need:

  • Photo ID

Seems easy enough right? Accepted forms of identification are:

  • Driver’s License
  • Military ID (Active, Dependent, Retired)
  • School ID from an Accredited source
  • State ID

Visit the site below to apply online for Arizona residents:
Apply Here

To Travel Abroad You Will Need:

  • Passport
  • Photo ID with Birth Certificate(Bahamas only)
  • Visa, depending on the reason and length of stay
  • Vaccines, depending on the location, reason, and length of stay

For the most accurate information on what is needed visit:
View Here

Need your Documents Processed?

Reduced Service Fees for Travel With Tia 2 Day Clients

TWT2D customers who use CIBTvisas, the leading provider of Travel Visa services in North America, receive 30% off CIBT Service Fees

Online Access

It’s easy to check requirements, download applications and get step-by-step instructions and begin an order right online. These links will default to your lower rates.

For travelers who reside in the US:  American
For travelers who reside in Canada: Canadian

About CIBTvisas

  • The leading provider of passport & visa services in North America
  • Complete jurisdictional coverage in the United States and Canada
  • Toll free support, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
  • Impeccable service, personalized attention
  • Unmatched Speed — While processing times will vary